Sunday, November 4, 2007

San Francisco Wave Organ

So today we did a family walk out to the San Francisco Wave Organ. If you walk out from the exploratorium to the beach and take Baker out to the ocean, there's a little finger of land that stretched out into the ocean. There are a bunch of pipes that play different notes as the waves hit along them so they change at different water levels.

I actually used the timer on my camera for the first time and took this one. We'll need to do this more often, or else, only Susie and Simon end up in the photos.

Jared Salter would like this shot because we were able to get the sailboat in the background. Yes, that's also Alcatraz island in the back.


Simon with the Golden Gate Bridge in the back.

My two favorite people.



2 comments:

Erica said...

cute cute cute. thanks for sharing your family outing! have a great week!

Lanes said...

Okay, I'm sorry that I am commenting on every single one of your new posts. But I had to ask if you chopped your hair Susie. I couldn't tell in these pics if it is cut or just pulled back. You know, the importand questions.