Thursday, July 31, 2008

Introducing...our newest Brother-in-Law

While we were on Vacation with our family. we began to learn more about our newest Brother-in-Law, Nate Owen. Apparently he is featured on the website www.provolengends.com with this picture.


So what do you guys think?

Welcome to the family Nate!!

UPDATE:
For those who were fortunate enough to see this site while the photo was still posted...you were the unlucky ones. For those still interested in seeing it, I can send you a "Censored" version...or you can try your luck finding the original posting on the World Wide Web.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is so funny. It sound like you guys had fun at the lake, I am sad I had to miss it. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

LilMisfit said...

I've known Nate for years, but this is the first I have seen him without clothes! And now that I have seen this, I am pretty sure I prefer him fully dressed! No offense, Nate! I am sure he LOVES this picture! How funny!

By the way, CONGRATS on having another little boy. How fun! I hope Sus is feeling okay!

-Jamie