- Feb 7: First Home offer Rejected (Both Kelvin & Susie saw the home)
- Feb 12: Palo Alto house is empty; Ning's headed to So. Cal to visit family
- Feb 19: Moved our single car load of stuff to Susie's Parent's place in Phoenix
- Mar 9: Second home offer Rejected (Only Susie saw the home)
- Apr 13: Third home offer Rejected (Only Kelvin saw the home)
On 2 of the 3 offers made, we were tied with the winning offer...we just don't have 20% down.
We are saving money, and enjoying our time visiting family in Phoenix. The kids have finally settled into their environment, but every once in awhile, Simon will ask, "Can we go to Simon's house?"
Kelvin still commutes to Palo Alto during the week and thanks to the generosity of great friends, he is able to make lay his head down in a home rather than in a rented room. Susie enjoys time with her family; she has been doing so many craft projects. We'll have to put them all out on display soon to show just how much she has produced.
We thank you all for our prayers. We are at any given day, at least 45 days away from moving back to the peninsula. Susie has to deal with Kelvin gone 4 days out of 7, and Kelvin has to deal with only sleeping at most 4 days in a row in the same bed. We know that the Lord is watching over us...we wouldn't have decided to take this route on our own. The Lord definitely wants us to move on and get onto other things and this was the way he had in mind.
Current search areas:
- Southern portion of Willow Glen, San Jose (better schools)
- Rose Garden, San Jose (Gorgeous neighborhood)
- Cambrian / Cambrian Park, San Jose (bigger lots, better schools)
- Campbell (better schools)
We'll see how many offers it takes before we actually land something. We'll keep you all updated.